AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller (PN#30-2340) allows users to simultaneously monitor individual cylinder Air/Fuel Ratios (AFR) on up to four cylinders, and can monitor up to 8 individual cylinders with the addition of a second unit (up to 16 cylinders with four controllers). The AEM 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller can increase both engine performance and reliability. It is the most affordable multi-channel air/fuel controller available, and is a must for anyone using an engine management system or data logger to monitor and/or tune individual cylinder AFR.
UNMATCHED CONTENT AND ACCURACY
AEM has engineered several features into the 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller that provide unmatched accuracy and feature content:
Back Pressure Compensation for Accurate, Pre-Turbo, Individual-Runner AFR Readings
Eliminate the need for averaged post-turbo AFR readings. Sensors can be mounted pre-turbo by using AEM’s optional Exhaust Back Pressure Compensation Kit (PN#30-2064). This allows AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller to deliver accurate AFR readings that are unaffected by pre-turbo back pressure.
Designed to Withstand Extreme Temperatures
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller uses specially-designed, stainless-steel sensor mounting bungs that help the sensors withstand the extreme temperatures of pre-turbo exhaust ports. The fins of the bung reduce the temperature of the sensor body to extend its life, and the extended bung length allows only the sensor tip to protrude into the exhaust flow to minimize flow restriction.
CAN bus or Analog Outputs for Data Logging
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller can be integrated with almost any data logger or engine management system through 4 unique differential analog outputs or the AEMnet CAN bus datastream output. The CAN bus datastream output is compatible with most programmable ECUs, data loggers, dashes and dyno systems, and provides users with the ability to data log for each individual cylinder without tying up all of the ECU’s channels.
Bosch 4.2LSU sensors are laboratory calibrated at the factory. They deliver unsurpassed accuracy and NEVER require free-air calibration when used with an AEM air/fuel ratio controller.
Channel Status and Error Lights
AEM’s 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller includes green and red LED lights for each channel that provide immediate reference to system status or to indicate an error. The LEDs provide confidence that the system is operational and assist in troubleshooting if an error occurs.
Weather-Resistant/Shock-Resistant Housing, Harness, and Communication Connections
The 4-Channel Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO Controller is housed in a weather- and shock-resistant housing that repels dirt, dust and debris and is vibration resistant. Mount it virtually anywhere!
4-CHANNEL WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL UEGO CONTROLLER SCREENSHOTS
4-CHANNEL WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- Never requires free-air calibration!
- Four unique differential analog outputs
- CAN output for use with AEMnet-enabled devices and other 3rd party dashes and loggers (click here for a partial list)
- Exhaust back pressure compensation to correct AFR readings on wideband sensors mounted pre-turbo (sold separately, PN 30-2064)
- Two status lights per sensor for error detection and operating status
- Stainless-steel bungs are specially designed for use in individual port applications and feature a finned, stand-off design that cools the sensor body and minimizes exhaust port restriction
- Pair multiple units together for use on 6, 8, 10, 12 cylinders
- Compact size (4.8″ x 4.55″ x 1.44″)
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Includes a Bosch 4.2 LSU sensor(s) that NEVER requires free-air calibration! (Additional sensors sold separately Kit PN 30-2001)
- Includes a 0-5v Analog output(s) for use with data loggers and most engine management systems
- Will work with virtually all programmable engine management systems, data acquisition systems and dyno systems
AFR Range by Fuel Type:
- Reads Gasoline values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 values from 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol values from 3.7 to 7.8: AFR
- • Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22
4-CHANNEL WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER KIT CONTENTS
- 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller
- Complete Wiring Harness
- 1 X Wideband UEGO Sensor with Stainless Tall Manifold Bung Install Kit (additional sensors & bungs sold separately)
- Installation Instructions
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY
- Additional Sensor and Bung Kit (Kit PN 30-2063)
- Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor Kit (Kit PN 30-2064)
4-CHANNEL WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER
BOSCH LSU 4.2 WIDEBAND UEGO SENSOR
AEM PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS ENGINEERED O2 SENSOR BUNGS
The AEM 4-Channel Wideband Controller works with virtually all major engine management systems, data acquisition systems, and dyno systems. CLICK HERE for a partial list.
INDEPENDENT REVIEW OF THE 4-CHANNEL WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FROM DRAGZINE