AEM 30-4401 Oil Pressure Gauge | AEM
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arch Rivale
AEM 30-4401 Oil Pressure Gauge

I had purchased  a 30-4401 oil pressure gauge around 6 months ago and finally installed it into my new car.  Once installed the gauge was working fine for 10mins until the  leds on the gauge all lit up like a christmas tree, as in all the LEDs light up and there is no reading as it is full alit.

When i disconnect the oil pressure gauge, the green lights illuminate with the numbers 6666. Once the sensor is connected or touch the warn or peak button, the LEDs all illuminate and the numbers all become the 8888 blocks.

Has anyone had this issue and found a remedy for it?

Arch Rivale
$300 for a gauge with ZERO

$300 for a gauge with ZERO support. No return emails from anyone or response here. Looks like i will cut my losses and sell my other gauges and take my money elsewhere

AEM_NS
Did you call Tech Support?

Did you call Tech Support? That's the primary point of contact for tech help. Tech Support never just doesn't reply to emails so if you didn't get an email response, it's likely that your emails were never received. Lastly, it sounds as if your gauge is damaged as the behavior you described is obviously not at all normal or expected. There aren't "remedies" for damaged gauges except to call Tech Support directly and request a return authorization so your gauge can be inspected and repaired or replaced.