AEM 30-6100 auto omnipower 4bar tune | AEM
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
massaker
AEM 30-6100 auto omnipower 4bar tune

Hi i have a 93.5 2jz-gte with the automatic tranny that has been working fine on the tune i have with the factory map sensor. I got a new omni 4 bar sensor and i am not able to get it to run just by selecting the correct map sensor. I have a feeling its my fuel map but i dont know much about this.  This is the tune that was working flawless on my car with the factory map sensor.  ECU Calibration.01V24 8.10.16.01V24.cal

Does anyone have a working tune for a Auto 2jzgte with factory twins with a 3.5 bar map sensor or a 5 bar map sensor or possibly one for the omni 4 bar? Thanks!

AEM_PT
When sensors are changed, so

When sensors are changed, so is the scaling of your fuel and ignition table. You likely need some adjsutment to bring the fueling and timing back into the range that it previously operated within when you were on the factory MAP sensor.

massaker
Here is my calibration i

Here is my calibration i thought it was a bad map sensor but now i have the AEM 3.5 bar and same issue so i think your right. How do i go about bringing them up to the correct range?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/na4y7mlvck...01V24.cal?dl=0

that is my map.

AEM_NS
Open up two AEMTuner windows

Open up two AEMTuner windows with your previously known good cal opened in both. Save one of them as your new cal for the new MAP sensor. When you selected the new MAP sensor it re-wrote your breakpoints but kept the table values the same. Assuming this is what's keeping you from running, you can just copy from the known fuel table values at whatever breakpoints over to the new cal. So copy the whole row from the 0psi breakpoint and paste it into the 0psi breakpoint row in your new cal. If there are gaps between load breakpoints, just do an interpolation. You'll have to figure what to do in the new load ranges where you've not tuned yet. If this process doesn't make sense to you then I recommend referring to a local experienced tuner for help.

massaker
Thanks that does make sense.

Thanks that does make sense. Is it only the fuel table that needs to be done like this or does the ignition map also need to be rescaled in the same way?

AEM_NS
Yes, correct. The same thing

Yes, correct. The same thing will also happen to the ignition map.