Cam/Crank Pattern for Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO/Diamante/Sigma/Montero/Pajero | AEM
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jessynem
Jessynem's picture
Cam/Crank Pattern for Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO/Diamante/Sigma/Montero/Pajero

Hello everybody.

I'm Jessy from Germany and I'm completely new to the use of engine tuning and standalone engine management systems. I'm driving an Mitsubishi Sigma and my plan is to get it up and runing on the AEM Infinity 708 (30-7101) after completing the overall engine rebuild. The Mitsubishi Sigma has the 6G72 engine and is the europe version of the Diamante. The Sigma, Diamante, 3000GT, GTO, Montero and the Pajero are all have the same engine. There some minor changes in between but nothing to crazy. But they all share the same Cam- and Cranksensors. There is only a difference in cars built up to 1992 and and from 1992 but they are interchangeable by replug the ecu pins.

I can find any informations about this type of Cam- and Cranksensor pattern, yet?

Isn't it supported yet? Hope you can help me with implementing this kind of pattern to the Infinity. I'm knowing alot of people out there which aren't knowable if this pattern is supported. But I hope you can do it because for the 3000GT was an AEM EMS2 plug and play version which should used this kind of pattern.

Like I said, hope get help from you, to get it supported.

Best regards 

Jessy

danberardinelli
I am also wonding this. 

I am also wonding this. 
I am very intrested in purchasing an infinity but the cam/crank sensor is not supported for the 3000GT VR4 from what I have read. Which is odd considering pervious versions it is. 
Is there a simple way to use the EMS on the platform?