3 posts / 0 new
Last post
OneSixx
OneSixx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 6 days ago
Joined: 03/20/2019 - 02:45
Infinity 506 / CD7 not powering down

Hey i have a Infinity 506 with the PnP Obd1 harness with a CD7 dash and i have a random issue that just started..when i shut the car off the car will still run and the Ems and the CD7 stays powered up..any ideas

OneSixx
OneSixx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 6 days ago
Joined: 03/20/2019 - 02:45
Update: Found the Brake

Update: Found the Brake switch wire and the VBU (Voltage backup) wire on connector D on the engine harness side was wired together by accident from the harness builder..depinned and repaired the connection and found everything functioning properly..

OneSixx

AEM_NS
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 06/06/2014 - 09:31
Golden rule of motorsports

Golden rule of motorsports electronics: 99% of the time it's a wiring problem. The other 1% are those that haven't realized it's a wiring problem yet.