IS300 2JZ-GTE VVTI Inconsistent starting | AEM
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
usrocket
IS300 2JZ-GTE VVTI Inconsistent starting

Hello, first post in the forum so please bear with me. Having an issue with my vehicle. I have a 2001 IS300 with a Dezod V.1 kit used to run an AEM V.1 plug-n-play. Have been driving the car since January of 2017 and literally had zero issues. Fast forward to the last couple weeks and sometimes my vehicle will not start. I am bewildered and use it as a daily driver, so ideally it would be nice to fix this as soon as possible, and painlessly. I have logged the vehicle having the startup issue and am curious to hear what you guys think. For more details, please let me know what I need to post. Car is cranking over, and I know the starter works and the car will fire up if push-started. Just put in a brand new Optima Yellow battery and still having this same issue. Not having a sync issue either. I have attached a data log for you to access. Please help me out, thanks everyone.

EDIT: Came back and fired the car up. Started perfectly and ran. Turned it off. 20 minutes later I go over to try to start it again and once again the car will not fire up.

usrocket
Here is the attached datalog.

Here is the attached datalog.

EDIT: I do not think the forum is properly posting my data log. Please private message me an email if you are curious to see what is happening and may be able to help me out.