raptor 700 | AEM
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
water1982
raptor 700

hi, 

I want to install a infinity 5 on a yamaha raptor 700 and there's no cam sensor on these motor, i want ot run it wasted spark and batch fire injection but all the trigger configuration in the list is with cam sensor. did i really need to install a cam sensor or i can only use the crank sensor ( with missing tooth of course ) and run the engine wasted spark ?

best regard

-Walter

AEM_NS
Yes, you can run semi

Yes, you can run semi-sequential off a crank input only so long as you have a crank trigger pattern that the Infinity supports.

water1982
in the wizard, when i select

in the wizard, when i select 1 cylinder, 4 stroke , 24-1 crink patern, i can't select wasted spark ? the wizard always wrote sequential when i select wasted spark ?

it's for a drag aplication so i want to use a ecu like these for dataloging but before i want to be sure that my aplication is suported !!

AEM_NS
You need to load the semi

You need to load the semi-sequential pakgrp if you haven't already.  You don't select waste spark when running semi-sequential igntion.  The Infinity fires the coil twice per cycle at each TDC so by default you get "waste spark" ignition.  Might seem funky but that's how it works.

water1982
i open the magneto to count

i open the magneto to count the number of theet and theres 12 minus 1 but i ran a magnetic sensor..  and in the  list of suported sensor theres only hall efect sensor.

http://imgur.com/a6unruI

AEM_NS
Email your session to emstech

Email your session to emstech@aempower.com and reference this thread.  We can change it for you.