Timeframe on 96.3 for infinity 7? | AEM
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
lapoune
Timeframe on 96.3 for infinity 7?

Any news on when we should see the new update? Is it still in the plans?

AEM_SB
Yes an update is still

Yes an update is still planned. We're working on it, but I don't have enough control of the process to predict an exact ETA. I'm interested to hear what you want that update to include for your ECU.

Hope that helps,

SB

lapoune
Mainly X series wideband

Mainly X series wideband support through aemnet, as my 4.2 is on its way out.

Another small thing I would like is more customization on inputs. I'm using this on a N\A E46 M3 with the PNP kit, and for some sensor inputs you can select from multiple input pins, but for other (like oil pressure for example) there's only one listed. It's a small thing but would have been great to easily repurpose a unused pin in software instead of physically changing it on the PNP kit. I was surprised by the restriction.

Thanks for the answer!

mx5
Any update on this? It's been

Any update on this? It's been a long wait 

Also please support multiple X series widebands via CAN for O2 feedback, etc..
I.e. I got 4 X-series wideband controllers running and in the setup screen I would like to assign each of these 4 to the injectors they monitor so the ECU does the O2 feedback for each injector based on the X-series it has assigned to.

mx5
@AEM_SB Any update?  

@AEM_SB Any update?

AEM_SB
I'm still not able to quote

I'm still not able to quote an ETA, sorry. The update will support two X-series widebands (via CAN) for lambda feedback, but we haven't expanded beyond two independent Lambda feedback calculations. Email InfinitySupport (at) aempower.com with your ECU serial number and current calibration, we may be able to get you an early copy of the update if you're interested.

Hope that helps,

SB

chameleon
mx5 wrote:

mx5 wrote:

Any update on this? It's been a long wait 

Also please support multiple X series widebands via CAN for O2 feedback, etc..
I.e. I got 4 X-series wideband controllers running and in the setup screen I would like to assign each of these 4 to the injectors they monitor so the ECU does the O2 feedback for each injector based on the X-series it has assigned to.

yes this would be great, all posts made here have great ideas!